Sunday, February 04, 2007

This sunday was kind of a zurich winter day!!, all clowdy and grey. Things didn´t happen on this day (except the super bowl , but who cares about the colts winning) . When you navigate sometimes in the INTERNET, your day pass really fast. I was reading abour Paul Virilios theory about the aestetics of disapearring, moments later I was in the VH1 webpage looking what happened in the SURREAL LIFE OLIMPICS. Anyway, moments later I discovered a blogpage thanks to zazilas links, There I found a video from DELFIN QUISHPE, trully , this video is one of the best i´ve seen so far, and when I was looking at it I suddenly recieved a message frome a friend, joseluis coronado, inviting me to eat tacos and gorditas. the thing is that we say hello, but he never invites me to eat gorditas or taquitos or this greasy food.

so I took a picture of this situation. anyway Its not fair to put the DELFIN QUISHPE video on my blog , so you can see it in sala verga`s blog. I would also like to say that sometimes I miss cattoons on sunday. The feeling of waking up so early, in your pijamas, having this incredible feeling of looking at something magical and intense as for example, PEEWEE`S PLAYHOUSE -mp3.
Eating the american way, having for breakfast strawberry pop-tarts or apple jacks cereal. After swallowing those things of breakfast I usually felt like choking because the enormous amount of quantity sugar! Maybe only americans can tolerate so much quantity of sugar. Anyway , this sunday was sooo un-productive as the world itself .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buenas,
pues aqui hizo un domingo soleado, y mira que estamos hablando de ZH!!

Fui a pasear, a comer "schwedische Torte" en un cafe del barrio y al cine a ver "The prestige", te la recomiendo,si es que no la has visto.

un abrazo!
silvia

vergudo-82 said...

it's so fucjen awesome, I like tacos & gorditas as well, about that video from "delfin" , it was already posted in my blog, I think that motherfucker is very popular...

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...