Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Almost a month in Guadalajara after that great experience in Europe I´ve tried to mantain my theatre basis getting to know theatre people from my town, and after getting to know them, talking , interviewing them , I made my conclusion that theatre people in my town are really fucking complicated, man, thank god that I´ve done theatre elsewhere. Really, in Guadalajara you can find the most complicated theater people ever!!! maybe I´ll make a piece about so much walls they put on their vision, thier lack of imagination to try to do something that doesn´t have anything to do with theatre. From actors, directors, light designers, etc. how could that be!!?? . Ive decided to name Guadalajara as the swamp city!, You arrive here, bus slowly, slowly you get stuck here , and before you know it . you get drowned by the stupidity of the art scene, specially in theatre, where there are king of italian theatre mafias !! can you imagine that shit???

anyway, hope you you enjoy this song, which i DUNNO who sings it, but its great, At the end I kind of feel alone in this stupid theatremicro world but therefore, because its stupid i can make it great

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...