Sunday, January 07, 2007

The last piece of this Wonderful Generoso cake!!! After this shitty sunday wheather its nice to have the velvet of the swiss cakes in your stomach!!!!!!!however, this last piece gave me nostalgia and welcome my new year knowing that my time here in the old europe....once again....over! somehow , after 14 times coming and going I havn`t been able to stay here, now , I`m going to Mexico for my art scholarchip that begins, and I think is a great oportunity to test myself in Guadalajara and Mexico city!! I have alot of projects I want to make there. I`m sure I will achieve some of them, but not all, but now i really have to work twice as much to have enough money to start sowing the seeds of a future, some how uncertain as always in my life, but with a OK View in the horizon. living the moment will be great , living the future will be awesome. Come what may . More set designs!!! more scenography!!!!

mp3 LOLA - The kinks

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...