Sunday, February 04, 2007












By far searching new ideas for the scholarship and also for working in Mexico, I have to choose 2 roads, first road: choosing being my own boss, making my own projects, finding the best jobs possible, everyday , trying to make it great, organizing opera sessions, looking for sets to make, etc.

second road: looking for a job somewhere in an architecture office, having a salary , being secure with the money stuff, man, probably I won`t want this one, but lets see what this year bring us .

The thing is that now I have to think abou percentage of my lifes ambitions combined with another percentage of objectivity and another more for being REAL , what I can really achieve at this time of my life. Thats the main reason I´m willing to choose something great for this year.

noir desir- D´europa - mp3

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...