Tuesday, September 27, 2016

coming back to blog

27 septiembre 2016
long time since I have not putted anything here,  so much things had happened, too much travelling and yet bored in a way, KENJI  is growing strong ( this photo was taken in Salome kurati mountain house in st gallen). I have been to Serbia, Porto (where I  had my 40 th birthday) and Vienna. In this blog I will put some photos of Vienna, Schönbrunn and other situations,  this blog is ment to be a Diary of my life I guess, the problem is that FACEBOOK has taken over my daty to day - hour to hour blogging situation, and it is not the best way to express some fellings I have,  The problem with this blog is that it will not be interesting for people, Or maybe it is . Lets see.
Why have I decided to write here again, well I really wanted to write stuff, the problem is that in a lazy motherfucker with things related with writing and drawing, althou i like to do it when Im doing it, but I dont have the will to write so much about it. anyway.  I guess I will start the blog again and also the LA SILLA ACAPULCO blog, That would be interesting to see how we can make it cool and great. On the other hand, sevi , my wife went to surf las t sunday 25 september 2016 for a week with her girlfriend Anja. I guess Is is great that she goes. I am alone with kenji now at this time. I will be 1 week alone with him, which thats awesome. and frightening.
I really dont know how to behave, but I guess it is great that we will learn nore of each other while mommy is not here.



I have also made two more set designs, for students, and some masks I had to make in 2 days.
sevi went surfing to portugal while I am with kenji in the house,
This si the third day and now I am alone in the Impact Hub rethinking again my life, I just make an error in LA SILLA ACAPULCO that cost me 1000 dollars. but I decided wrong and now I have to learn from my failures to get stronger,
saturday 25 sept 2016 altendorf

i just lost my skate board again,  
shiiiiit, 







No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...