Thursday, March 03, 2011


day 6

SARUTAN: ramen with meat sause bolognesa type!

ISHIKAWA-DAI a small ramen restaurant,

deliscious, 700 yen



While making my first moves on NNT I realized there are different ways of constructing in Mexico and in Japan, but for the first day the opera that is being constructed is MANON LESCANT, BY PUCCINI, Actually is a German production, I met the German technical manager, and Isono san has been great with me during these days.

The only thing that I have been seeing is that German opera productions look alike, or at least the German speaking countries, they have been making for a decade now frames all around the bocaescena, and this rectangular pillars that come from up all the way down, slowly, I have see some productions with the similar aesthetics, from an Austrian set designer!

Anyway, then Shibuya was the thing at the evening,

Love the stores with perfect combinations of nonsense and cute!which makes it nice to have it!

many stores, many places to visit love it, crazy builduings and stores, I would appreciate it more if it wasnt so cold!

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...