Monday, July 16, 2007

thinking with three heads, oportunity knoks at my door, but all at the same time, i wish I could be a three headed dragon so I could do it all, I can´t split myself, got to be careful about what I choose, tomorrow i`m gonna go to another interview to see how the other job offer is, hopefully it will be great , have to be smart and concentrate and be analitical, because, if you have no job for a while and suddently three jobs come ome together, mmmmmm, what to do. probably ill get stoned on every job interview, like puff the magic dragon.
puff the magic dragon-dunno-mp3

1 comment:

zazila said...

que chido dragón! tú lo hiciste? suerte con las chambas

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...