Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting there, getting there, now I have a new job at least for three months which I have to design an interactive book exhibition, , cool thing regarding it will be for kids in the TROMPO MAGICO. really interesting. Set design is on stand by at the moment but not for long because they ave offered me new projects . 1 puppet project, one theatre project and an opera as well. The year is getting better after prague. I realized that everithing is possible except finding this plant on the photo that my friend miguel has in his house, cola de zorro. If somebody knows where to find it or give me this plant for a gift call me at 0052 331 261 9583 .

no song today

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...