Monday, April 16, 2007

SUNSET EYE


As we know the beach transforms our state of mind, miramar beach in a middle of a wedding , sunset boos, live rock & roll, mosquitos and some theatre scenes. Despite our descent sober image, we were unable to keep it up, The salty sea calling for our feet , the blink of the sunset eye. The light in the glass between the boos and the sun, The crocodile threat 200 meters away. Next day dunno how we went surfing. During my surfing With a 2.5 meter board that looked
like a peer, I talked with some sardines that told me that it was better for me to stay outside because I was embarrasing the fish community , cause my surfing was depressing.
THE DUB SIDE OF THE MOON-track 11-mp3

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...