Monday, April 09, 2007



As I flew back from huichol land , after drinking tejuino, eating peyote and watching hor 30 cows where sacrified .I suddenly realize how wrong I was in many things in my life. How life escapes me, and goes away in different directions. I havn`t bothered much on grabing life by the horns these days. or giving my life a meaning. Maybe I should give my life and work more a meaning, not just a greedy meaning about what I want and what I want to become.



But maybe giving my life more a sacred spiritual way!! Hold on, I´m not talking about becoming a sect member or anything about religion. But I understand that for many people putting in their work something spiritual makes it more rich and interesting. Luis Barragan, the mexican architect did it in his designs, Peter Zumthor had made it too along with Rafael Moneo, Louis kahn etc. Instead of giving a nonsense fashionwave product Its a better way to create. Anyway a Huichol said to me that he is making a play about the huichol land and ask me to participate, be part in it. I´m defenetely honoured with that.








So now I´m back making architecture and scenography!! Lets see what I can do about it. The only strange thing about my trip was watching a hulk man stopped in the middle of his transformation of becoming human, with a crazy dyed hair. I guess HULK had a bad holy week





watch the video

and watch our video with peyote in our brains talking to a chaman

2 comments:

zazila said...

30 cows! wow, pues nos tendremos que echar un cafesito pa' que me platiques de los huicholes y del proyecto del tec. Que chido viaje!

Will said...

Definitely, religion and spirituality are fascinating subjects. Religion is a major topic in most of my writing, which is funny because I'm not a religious person. But I guess it dwells on my mind. And it's a subject most people can relate to in one way or another, which makes it universal.

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...