Tuesday, October 24, 2006



And there I was, taking the steel horse, taking the steel bird, taking my way to my nemesis city again!!the place thats not that bad to me , but it´s the city that eats, and shits people, Mexico city. so I started back my voyage on the train, i have a nice snapshot there , the dawn of the swiss railway which i quite find it very cool, very motivating all this vains through swiss lanscape, cutting through the nice postcard city that zurich is.The trip to nemesis city was as expected, thinking why the hell i chose AMERICAN AIRLINES to fly, because of two things Isuppose, the first reason is that it was soo cheap, but I really have to consider having an upper flying status, im getting old and its not so confortable anymore to seat in a place where they treat you like shit and the food is a bag of crackers with mayonnaise.the second reason , al thou I knew this reason wasn´t worth it i reallity, I took it anyway for research reasons. I chose it because I really wanted to see how the flying hostess behaves , because of my comic that im doing, you see, its really inspiring ( if you tak it like me) the way they behave and mistreat people, the way their faces are, the way they wear mak up, the way they fix their hair, man, thats so bad, anyway each time I fly somewhere iIALWAYS have a problem with these creatures. As i asked for a vegetarian meal, so i did the day i purchased my flight, they just gave me bread and butter, THAT WAS IT, THEN , FROM ALL THE 100 rows they have in the airplane a hostess chose mine to kneal on the aisle, and talk for an hour to a passenger, the the thing was that i was sitting and her ass was about 2 cm to my hand, tempation? , you bet, i honestly slap her ass, and of course i suffer the consecuenses the whole crew turn against me in a funny way, they didnt offer me nothing at all, no bread and butter, no, crackers, still 5 hours of flying, my god.i don´t really want to tell you much about it, but this hostess with a darth vader helmet haircut made my day unexpectedly well, nice ass by the way. The only thing is that my fellow plane neighbors say the incident, but as always, nobody say anything at planes, not even when theres really bad hostess, not even when theres snakes!!!!!SO i went to the bathroom because everything else was so boring except the slap, and i took this picture in the bathroom, because there was nothing else to do

1 comment:

Nana said...

nothing else to do..? perfect!
i will see the comic then

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...