Sunday, October 22, 2006


And then , I went again, from my beloved, because tommorrow i´m going to my blood town, my nemesis town , my ashtray town, mexico city, al thou i hate it, there´s always something going on there, i only think now that this opera that im about to do in veracruz trully give my spirit something good in my life, i really want to be part of the art world, and it seems i am slowly doing it, no guadalajara bull shit, no little gallery guy, no getting drunk on each opening show, this is about working hard, work until you sweat blood. anyway i dunno if i make sense at all , at least for me i do, i just went last night to eat fondue chinoise, great food in a great town, möllis, quite cute town, you see a postcard lanscape everywhere you see around. so we went and came today with the train , I was hoping to put a nice landscape with mountains and edelweiss all around me , but i prefer this kind of schnell snapshot of a man that I don´t know looking at a kid that i don`tknow, its kind of dull photo , but it has more story than a nice lanscape, you know, swiss landscape is great , so great , but I feel it kind of empty. It doesn´t fill me with extassy or great pleasure, To me it´s just nice, really nice, but i would like it more if you could find a big piece of crap on the side, or some kind of garbage somewhere that makes the landscape not so beautiful, but, more real, as I said before, a little caos does´t hurt anyone. so thats why i think like that.
anyway ill try to do a photo of what i mean, next time i write will be in Mexico, in zurich´s nemesis, totally a different thing.

1 comment:

Nana said...

totally a different thing ... i wonder way you prefer English

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...