Sunday, August 27, 2017


Risotto and shrimps with a fried sweet potato 
on Tessiner Keller  in Zurich 
21 CHF. Expensive but worth it ( it came with an apple and sauerkraut soup.


When you really enjoy what you do  during your week  it really goes fast and strong and time really gives you some wisdom back.
I had make alot of things this week.

On monday we saw Suzanne Vega in concert at the PLAZA  She defenetely is one of my favorite artists despite some friends says shes boring, well she is NOT, she os one of the few artists that actually makes me feel when I hear her lyrics. 
On tuesday I worked hard in my project to put some of my stuff together to advance in my project. 
on wednesday we went to GLOBUS for a meeting with a really swiss guy who preached swiss german. It was boring , but it was necesary to have a space in GLOBUS at Bahnhofstrasse to have our Taqueria. Our Primo Tacos Our new baby. 

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...