Monday, August 25, 2014









Tuna tostada
5 chf

Four consecutive  consecutive weekends going to the woods, 
1 week 26 juli, Rigi with Tokiko and Sevi, 
1 week, 1 august Cadlimo Hütte
2 week the woods behind my house
3 week, Uetliberg

These three weekends have been good for me, I`ve been out and doing good things, feeling good and thinking about this somehow slow summer, a little boring, but its ok, 
I’m not going to japan, neither China, I wanted to go somewhere out in my last days of  vacation before the child comes, but I have not been able to organize it, I am still extra confused about being a father, and instead of behaving like a parent I take the role of the little kid, 







I am not focusing enough of the things I should do, and I loose so much time doing things that are actually not practical and doesn`t help me much in making a better future. It is really hard to see some of many of my Rodrigo’s dying and new ones betting born, but it’s hard to say goodbye to the old Rodrigo’s , and the new ones I still don`t want them to get born.





It’s a paradox, because you are getting old, but you have to get rid of your old YOU`s and embrace the new ones that comes with age and responsibility. I`m still not ready for that. I don’t know how to embrace them. And soon a kid is coming and I’m not prepared! because so far I have not achieved my goal to be in the opera business, but then again , probably I will never get in because I do so little or not at all to get in, 











I desire to much, I want to do everything, but because of that , I don’t do nothing and then I get frustrated because I didn’t do anything, It’s weird and funny in many ways , but it is also scary , 

I miss my old me, the one nobody understand, but he got things done, I don’t know exactly when I changed to me, crazy, 

So I decided to make a change right now, at 12:23 pm 25/august/2014



No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...