Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 




 potaje de carne!!!! Merida,  GRATIS!!!


Travelling now between Merida, Mexico city and Guadalajara, makes me appreciate the time inside the plane, I have been able to articulate my time with the plane, I value the clouds, entering and exiting clouds, observing the world in a perspective I have never imagine. I love o work in the plane and look out the window,
                                                                        block of cloud
                                                         cloud duck on the sea
                                                                        popocatepetl
and work again, just like in the metro in Tokyo which I found my time to read and think and learn Japanese, this moment up in the sky is absolutely fantastic. At the end I love to take pictures of people in the plane, it’s the face of them trying to get out the plane. 

Merida is lovely, but too fucking hot, just like Tokyo on summer .

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...