Friday, May 11, 2012

(A Long japanese pause)
Being inside a work limbo, and making a pause in my adventure in Japan, I have returned to my motherland,  For some reason, every time I travel around the world I have an invitation of my opera director Cesar Piña to make an Opera in Mexico,  well even if I’m tempted in ´saying NO, I can´t reject those invitations, because, He has been the one who submerged me in opera , I have worked with different people as well, but, working with Piña is a fascinating experience.
flor de calabaza and beans soup 
merida $ 65 pesos 
 
I talked to Severine about going for two months to Mexico and with some regrets because we are not meeting for two months which is a pity if she is my love one, But in a sense is good because our relation has been always with little pauses not seeing each other and that is for me a great thing in a couple, because we have our whole life ahead and little breaks reinforce our love for one another.

 my first chocotorro after 3 years
 
Mexico, being here has been somewhat mind refreshing,   MEXICO CITY-MERIDA-MEXICO CITY-GUADALAJARA-MERIDA-MEXICO CITY- ESTADO DE MEXICO. This has been my itinerary for the past three weeks, and I have been somewhat thinking about my future as a professional and as husband, friend and further rolls I´ll acquire. 


 theatre peon contreras merida


I have been re entering the virtue of imagination. With this 4 or 5 places I’ve been, I ve been living in hotels for the past three weeks, becoming an isolated man, in some ways, but  I have been re thinking about Mexico and Japan, how the relations and non relations  of this strange countries encounter.


theatre armando manzanero  merida

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...