Sunday, July 15, 2007

Interesting thing when opposite situations collide, my weekend took me to puerto vallarta, nice weather, beautiful beaches, Unfortunatelly I went for another reason, my last and onlygrandfather is about to pass away, He is about toleave our reallity, to go to a better one, at least in his reallity. I got in between the fire of lost hungry wolves dealing with inheritage reasons. So the father of my mom (RIP) is leaving us and my mom´s little brother and sisters behave like orloks from the lord of the rings. But then there was a beautiful cousin and my great sister that came as well to vallarta. Then I found sandy Dunkel for a moment, a special friend that made my day even that the day was almost over. The good thing about this trip is that I went to great new beaches, man, San pacho is a great little beach, maybe better then Lo de Marcos. well, I´m not sure because in lo de marcos I had great moments with my girlfriend and many other people, I havn´t said anything at all since I started to write this lines, but the thing is how greed transforms people in stupid individuals desperateed for a dime in their pocket, man they are more desperate than homeless people. So I aldo drank great beer with my almost dead grandfather on my side, but I really enjoy it, and he did as well for his quiet whispers where a weak sign of laughter. Tomorrow I will be heading to Guadalajara, Cos a new job is knocking on my door. Got to open it. Got to get healthy , Got to give kisses to my girlfriend when she comes back from los cabos, got to rescue my only two good members of my family that´s worth . The others may rot in hell.

David Bowie-Its the last thing you should do-mp3

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...