Sunday, June 10, 2007




SWIMMING TO PRAGUE QUADRIENALE



generating money on the last minute for benefit trip to to prag, I feel I have plan this trip for years, ironically I also feel I´m not prepared at all,but what the hell, as a scenographer it will be a dream come true, like islamists going to mecca, prag will be a great way of meeting otherscenographers, light designers and many characters. I´ll meet will, martin and nikos, hopefully they bring whiskey and ouzo, so i´ll bring my mexican tequila healing water too.



Gonna make two workshops, japanese puppets and video layers. Gonna make interviews all around for scenofest, mexican newspaper and haiti radio. Don´t ask me how I got that last one, But one of my tasks is to show the potentiallity of prag quadrienalle, and what it represents around the world to the mexican people, because unfortunatelly almost none knows about it, only the 4 set designers that always are chosen, the same old ones. anyway. I dont know if i´m gonna make TOWER OF BABEL exhibition because logistical problems with the local school. we where supposed to have tickets to fly there and three days later they cancelled our tickets because $$$$$$$problems, fortunately I have my own from another dealer, (i won this ticket because I could burped so hard) so I´ll see if i still can make it.




anyway, ill give you some pictures of babel tower and see you all there intelectualizing with a PIWO on one hand and a puppet on the other.
anyway, giving you some tunes as always:

sincearly

escenografito mexicanito

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...