Friday, March 23, 2007


gonna go to the beach, san pancho, sayulitga, lo de marcos, that else can you wish for, If theres a place where you clean your mind thats, it!!! gonna eat a ton of shrimps and make myself a hat with the oisters shells, go surfing and explore the best of the virgin beaches of my home land, man. gonna crush coconuts with the sharks tail and open a corona with his teeth, and when I come back gonna make the set for the chemical brothers concert in mexico, aaaa life is good when you pursue what you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Que bonita est foto...a mi tambien me gustaria estar en la playa pero no me falta mucho, pues el sabado voy a Barcelona : )
un saludo!

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...