Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DEAR LEPRIKON:

As I write this lines one of my best friends is getting married, the big yes is coming and really soon he will be somewhere in the caribean having the time and lust of his time. I am sloyly losing friends because of marriage, It is just something I really can´t get trough it!!! Is not that i´M gealous or anything like that , I just get MAD because all my married friends let their inner monster come out transforming into obese creatures with a monopolic and kind of strange way of life. Man , One of the misteries of life is how the hell people manage to grow a really big belly in so little time after they marry. Is it too much confort? I don´t think so, too much sex?? no way!!, too much love ??, Is it gods will to be fatty, remembering the holy pregnancy of mary??? I dunno, man, That´s something that concerns me , This guy in the photo is one of the crazyest people alive and I´m afraid he will settle down and grow a big Alien inside his stomach.
Maybe people should be more sadomasokistik in a way, and for that I give you this DEVO- Whip it - mp3 song
hope you like it!!

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...