Friday, January 12, 2007



Voyage to the new world:

attempting to have a nice conversation and get to know better the air hostess My time in the airplane was once again ruined by them. they are soooo bad, my theory of being spoiled people is confirmed, they are, 90 % of them with a big lack of sex and dreams of becoming great people. I know they look at the WHEEL OF FORTUNE show right after they get into their hotel. Anyway I was looking at the tv in the plane when suddenly they put a nice show about aerobics, so they had well formed ladies making aerobics , when suddenly a passenger with aa burca ( I assumed it was a woman) got up and stood still infromt of the tv , and in front of my eyes, so i coudnt see anything, I just saw a strange shadow, so the show ended and the woman finally sat down.
after an hour and a half trying to sleep at least with one eye closed , I saw again the aerobic show , I was so happy suddenly , by no strange force , the women with the burka was standing again blocking my vision, I was so angry , It just coudn´t be like that. It is strange because I don`t know exactly whats the

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...