Tuesday, January 09, 2007


I don´t know about you people , but luck always is ironic to me, as I usually move from one place to another, a few days before I fly somewhere else luck comes knocking at my door, in the most disturbing way. I`m about to go back to the ol´mexican territory and yesterday some high class scenographers invited me to join them to a 3 day set design conferences which promeses great things The problem: I`m not gonna be here, I´m flying a few days earlier.
Today the main guy of the opernhaus zurich invited me to make a personal tour inside and outside the the big builduing which promimes a possible work future, the problem, I´m flying one day earlier. I don´t even want to go to the SHAUSPIELHAUS where I applied for assistant scenographer. I was supposed to ask , but I won´t because I already know the answer. I wish I could stay but the only problem is that my art scholarship begins the 31 of january and I have to be there you see? It´s always like that, chances come for me everytime i´m about to go, so I don´t have enough time to decide. Well , that´s life, anyway. That`s how it is, no one to blame on this situations.
To all those suiciders out there, heres a song. mp3

Don`t suicide man, there´s always someone out there who likes you , even if it´s by the internet.

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...