Thursday, January 25, 2007

I´ve been talking with friends about the tapatío point of view about different things. I mean, I love my city, the more time I spend outside my city, the more I like it. We talked about politics, about how we are sooooooo right minded, how we say things and mean other things, how men look at women as if they where the sheeps , and men wolves , how ironic we are , how un thruthful we live . how we look more like pigs.

schweine - stiller haas. mp3

How the hell we say that mexican cinema is doing so well if BABEL, PANS LABRYNTH and CHILDREN OF MEN aren´t even made in mexico.
Today I am a little bit dissapointed with my city.
Anyway , we are gonna make a radio soap operapreety soon, hopefully you like it. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...