Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Last day in Mexico city, last day in the center of mexican caos, I quite like it at the end, i really learned much from this CHILANGOS. After analysing my stay here i realizzed that unlike me the other two members of atelier efimero are having a really good time, i didn´t why?? maybe because I expected much about myself, I ask to much to myself when theres something related with set design. I really find it soo, good, I really like my life, I could die today knowing that my life has been greatful to me! On the other hand there are somethings I m starting to ask myself. My friends went to a big party, i didnt, i just didnt felt like it, all thou I really wanted to go days before, My mind is starting to play strange fellings to me, maybe i just miss sevi, maybe i just had it with this politics

i dont know, this blog day is strange, im confused

but ill be better tomorrow

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...