Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hey i´m not inspired!!!!, not at all, today , I don´t know what the hell to write or put, just knowing that i`m in switzerland suddenly again, plötzlich, and now my mind is still sleeping because of the jetlag I guess. End of the year, maybe is that, or the Xmas effect!!! maybe is that too. hey , why don´t you write me a comment and give me an idea what to write, i`ll appreciate it alot .
thanks
sincearly

Rod
P.S. I really should start writing postcards to all my friends, that would be nice, why don`t you send me your home adress and i`ll write you something where ever I am?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

¿HEY QUE HACE ESE SANTANA RAPERO EN EL PARQUE DE GUADALAJARA? ¿DE DONDE HAN SALIDO ESAS ACOMPAÑANTES TAN HERMOSAS? TANTOS MESES ENTRE TAPATIOS Y NO HE TENIDO EL PLACER.... BUENO, ROD, PASALO BIEN POR LAS SUIZAS Y UN BESO A SEVI.
ME VUELVO EL 25 PARA LOS VASCONES, PERO SEGURO VOLVERE... UN ABRAZO, IBA

Anonymous said...

inspiracion...lo que todos necesitamos en estos dias....incluso se necesita inspiracion para saber a que hora salirse de las malas fiestas. por lo pronto ire a una cata de mezcal al hayastan el dia de hoy. creo que tu y jachen ya cataron bastante de ese fantastico mezcal. pues ya que estas en animos postaleros te dejo mi direccion.

lopez 120 depto 10 col centro. del cuauhtemoc cp 06070. mexico df.

aca tropical...cero invierno.

Anonymous said...

Nuestra dirección ... you know it!

Un beso a ti y a Sevi.

Feliz Navidad.. aunque no sea blanca esta vez!

Pat

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...