Monday, November 20, 2006

futbolito

as time passes by and we are getting into the heart and soul of bizarre mexico city we took a break and headed to play tisch fussball or FUTBOLITO. the thing is that the futbolito tables are 1 century old, andeverything is so heavy, not so fast as the european table football, but here it has more personality! because each wooden player is painted individually.
here`s a glimps of the contest , the little kids are soo good, I don´t understand why Jachen always make weird faces when he´s on tape. Can you explain that to me silvia?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo !!!
I have been emailing you my friend, what's up with you? are you receiving my emails at all???

when you planning to visit these lovely shores again?

ciao bello, much love to you

xx chiara

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...