Friday, May 18, 2007



Wardrobe, sometimes people tell you need a change of looks, a FASHION EMERGENCY as they do in the bbc programs, In a way Its true: I´ve had this beard for at least 8 years, my messy hair for 4 years, clothes my dad used to wear, funky holy socks with air conditioned included, retro underwear, but real retro, ripped pants from the 80ths, and still using my top sailers. Have some clothes we use to use on theatre plays in high school.

I still use my walkman, when i´m feeling 80tiess and my discman to feel in fashion, I still hear technotronic, milli vanilli, and steve winwood.

retro is was fashionable, then it went away , then it came again and went again, Im stuck between culture club talking heads and jesus jones.

pathetic isnt it??

I kind of agree of a makeover, but isn´t it whats fashionable pathetic anyway?

welcome to my spaceship- thievory corp. feat. david byrne-mp3

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...