Thursday, May 24, 2007


A LITTLE 30 CM MARCIAN CAME TO ME LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS IN A COFFEESHOP, HE WALKED TROU MANY PEOPLE WITHOUT GETTING NOTICED, I SOME HOW NOTICED HIM WALKING TO ME, AS HE STOOD BY ME HE PULLED THE BOTTOM OF MY PANTS 4 TIMES , LOOKED UP TO ME OPENED LITTLE GREAT EYES AND WITH A TINY VOICE SAID. ÑA ÑA ÑA ÑA ÑAAAA...
.......
i just scratched my head and gave him half of my burned cigarrete, he stretched his hand and jumped with his tiny 30 finger feet. after 3 tries he finally reached it. later he went slowly away throu the crowd, half way away he looked at me, took a deep smoke breath and he started to make smoke rings. then he turned away and dissapeared. I havn`t seen him today.

ping island-lightning strike rescue-life acuatic-mp3


No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...