Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THE POST- PRAG QUADRIENNALLE AFTER EFFECT



Six months after the greatest scenography event in the year I found myself impressed about the quadrienalle effect,



wearing my hamlet is dead t-shirt I found myself alone on a desert beach in mexico when suddenly I started saying hamlet `s best known quote suddenly my life changed and dreamgirls came following the call.




It was kind of a male animal call. To me it was kind of logical because, after considering me not so great looking , hamlet is kind of the alter ego of theatre and set designers.








I wonder what would happen if I was wearing my Hamlet is NOT dead t-shirt.

No comments:

 1 am. 24 january 2021 corona virus is still on the mood to swipe every single stupid people in the world. and old too. It has been a while ...